Google+, +1 Button, and Search [Video]By Shannon Steffen on June 13, 2012
Google’s Maile Ohye covers the basics of Google+, the +1 button, getting started on Google+, and how social information can make products, like Search, more relevant. This video is a little over 20 minutes long and is geared for a range of webmasters – from personal bloggers to corporate marketers. It’s definitely a great video to watch if you are not sure how Google+ fits into your social media strategy or how Google+ effects your search engine rankings.
This Google Video Covers:
- +1 Button
- Publicly recommend and share content
- Display reputation in search results, ads, sites
- Search, now more personal
- Getting started with Google+ for you and/or your business
Of course, if you have any questions about the Google+ information covered on this video or how it related to your blog or business, just let me know. I’m here to help!
Latest posts by Shannon Steffen (see all)
- Dropping Design and User Experience from SEO Plan Kills Your Success - May 23, 2013
- Human SEO: The Future of the Google Search Engine - May 22, 2013
- How to Get Google to Display Your Business Logo - May 21, 2013